Friday, June 06, 2008

Your Brown Skin Shining In The Sun

Last weekend I went along with several friends on a "camping" trip. We weren't really roughing it since we were at a state park, but it was a blast. There are pictures scattered across the various profile sites, but I felt these were essential from my experience of the trip.




I love Summer. I always have. This is the first time I've had a full time job during the season, and it is pretty heartbreaking. I miss going swimming at 2 am in the middle of the week, being able to get off work any time I wanted to take random road trips, and gas being cheap enough to take said road trips. I really doubt I'll be in Birmingham much when I don't have shows booked. I am going to try and make the most of my situation, though. Let's go to the river or something.

No comments: