Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Twenty Six.

I turned 26 yesterday. I spent the weekend celebrating with my parents and close friends. It was a good and relaxing time. The parents took me out to The Bright Star, which was excellent as always. It's funny to think about how much I hated going there with my family when I was a little kid (it always seemed like we were there for ages and ages), and these days it is one of my favorite places to eat. If you live in Alabama and haven't been, get on it.

I now have a new phone that has a camera, a full keyboard, and internet access. I've also started using Twitter. It's weird for me to be this up to date with technology. I am still using a VCR though, so that should keep me grounded.

Come check out this show if you live in the South:




No comments: