Thursday, August 21, 2008

Saying Goodbye Again

Ana, I love you and I hope your move goes as smooth as possible. I am glad you are doing something to make yourself happy.



(note to the public: I swear I am not as chunky as this photo makes it out to be)

Terror, Death Before Dishonor, The Warriors, and Trapped Under Ice were in town last weekend. The show went great despite the delay in starting and an incident or two. Tons of friends from out of town came out, and it was great to see everybody on that tour as well. I am always jealous when my friends come through. I wish I could hop in the van and head out with them every single show. So it goes.

If all goes as planned, I will be going on a cruise and (hopefully) going into Mexico Jan 3rd-9th. I have to get a passport and start saving money. My budgeting skills are nothing short of awful. The train trip for next year is still on my mind as well. We shall see what happens.

Gotta "Conquer The World." (Thanks DTN)

No comments: