Saturday, August 09, 2008

Lazy Saturday

Today I went to the pool for a couple of hours and felt more relaxed than I have in quite some time. Since the weather cooled down a bit last night, the water was the perfect temperature, and there was a slight breeze going. I could have easily fallen asleep on my float if I had stayed out any longer. It's too bad I can't feel like that daily. I made a quick lunch of hash browns and scrambled eggs afterward. It came out okay...nothing to write home about. I need to learn to cook.

Foundation and Forfeit played Cave 9 last night. Great bands, great people. Check them out on the remaining dates of their tour if you can.

Playlist:
Life Of Agony - River Runs Red & Ugly
Al Green - I'm Still In Love With You
Squeeze - Singles: 45's And Under
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Damn The Torpedoes

No comments: