Thursday, October 23, 2008

Like The Twilight

Ryan Adams and The Cardinals played in Tuscaloosa last Thursday. Outside of the annual UA Homecoming concerts, this was one of the bigger events to hit the town in quite some time. The show was great. Adams and the band were in great spirits, and played two full sets. In my opinion, this completely made up for the lackluster set last year in Birmingham. Here are a few of the better photos I snapped:



You can listen to and/or download the set here.

Alabama plays Tennessee in Knoxville this weekend. The game will be broadcast on ESPN at 6:45pm, at which time I will be at Cave 9 for the Blacklisted/Have Heart/Ceremony/Let Down/Swamp Thing/Serotonin Gone rock and roll extravaganza. Expect to see me walking back and forth between the venue and Aerochild to keep up with the score. We have to step it up in the second half. You can throw out every statistic in the book when it comes to a true rivalry game. Roll Tide. Here are the fliers for my next two shows:

Bane will also be returning to Cave 9 on Sunday, November 9th. I am excited about that.

No comments: