Monday, September 29, 2008

Blackout = Funeral

The Goodyear Blimp is floating around outside of the building I work in, which I find pretty random. There aren't any special events going on today that it would be making an appearance at that I know of. Maybe it is just passing through.

I don't have much to report other than the fact that I have thoroughly enjoyed the last two Saturdays of Alabama Football. I was unable to make it to either game, but winning is just fine with me either way. The trouncing of Arkansas was expected, but Saturday's much hyped match up with Georgia had me nervous all week long. I knew we had a chance, but agreed with most of the Vegas predictions that UGA would beat us by a touchdown. I was wrong as hell and glad to be. The first half was so incredible that I almost didn't believe it. We looked the way we should. The second half, however, was just ugly. I'll echo Saban's post game comments and say that we lost a good amount of our intensity, and should not have let up for one second. Despite that, I am still very proud of my team. Keep it up. I'll be in attendance next week for our game against the Kentucky Wildcats. Hopefully we'll put another W on the board and I won't forget my camera this time.




At some point I will post some pictures from the last few weeks. I have a good bit of resizing to do.

No comments: